Do you enjoy having contact with people? Do you go the extra mile to make every customer happy? Then this challenge as a Customer Sales employee is for you!
What does a Customer Sales Employee do at Dustin?
As a Customer Sales employee, you help and assist our customers with a sales mindset among our products and offers on our Dustin web. You provide best in class customer experience and are willing to do the little extra in every customer contact. This contact is by phone, e-mail and chat.
You offer the best possible service to our customers in line with Dustin's values. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, this should also be a priority for you!
You will be a part of the team in the Netherlands, but you are also part of the European Customer Sales organization.
What you are responsible for:
- As the first point of contact for our customers, you will answer questions about open orders, products and delivery times.
- Driving sales and offer products/solutions to meet our customers’ demands.
- Together with your colleagues working efficiently and for continuous improvement.
You will be given continuous opportunities for self-development and have a knowledgeable team around you. They all strive for a friendly and supportive culture and enjoy sharing their knowledge, achieving common goals and connecting with each other.
This is what you’ll get
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So, we will still want to list a few:
- 27 vacation days
- Pension contribution is fully reimbursed by Dustin
- Opportunity to participate in a collective health insurance
- Travel allowance of € 0,24 per km or a full public transport allowance
- Employee discount for products through our Dustin webshop
- A flexible work life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
- Fun work environment and office - foosball table, pool, gaming equipment’s and more
At Dustin, we priorities personal development and growth through individualized plans and access to our Dustin Academy, in addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle through our Dustin Movement activities.
Who are you?
You are someone with a sales and customer focused mindset. You embrace change and thrive in an ever-changing working environment. Together with your motivated colleagues, you provide customers with solutions. You are precise, reliable and answer the phone enthusiastically.
Also important is
- Experience with administrative work
- Experience in sales is an advantage
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week
We believe that our colleagues are the main reason for our positive development. And we believe that our development gives you the opportunity to grow. That's why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
Our Recruitment Process
We value and embrace differences in background and perspective, so even if you feel that you are not a 100% match for this role, we still encourage you to apply!
We expect to take the following steps in this recruitment process.
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Job offer
It is our goal as a company to ensure a truly inclusive culture. We anonymize all applications and only screen based on experience, skills and competency assessment. We do this to ensure a process without (unconscious) bias of recruiters and managers.
We screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and close the job when we have the right person for the role. Therefore, we do not have an application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Martin Mellberg on email: firstname.lastname@example.org